Saturday, June 6, 2009

GOOD OL' TRUSTY SOUP

Horrah! Mumsoup has exceeded all expectations. Even Gordon Ramsay thinks it's OK.

Having got the results back from the Times Online Recipe Exchange competition my family soup has got a place in the 21 most highly commended entries. To say the least, I am proud of this chunky blend of vegetables and lentils. Thank you to my mum, her mum and her mum for passing down such goodness.





There is no stopping this soup. It is just so eager to be eaten.


To see Mumsoup in all its glory, as it deserves, http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/recipes/recipeexchange/article6389911.ece


and the rest of the 21 most highly commended recipes from the Recipe Exchange go to




I like the sound of Giles V's Rhubarb and fig jam. I think I would eat the whole lot too...

No comments:

Post a Comment